Floaties are the hottest pool accessory trend for the summer of 2017.
Pool floats were once simple rubber tubes… but now they come in all shapes and sizes, from mini inflatable flamingo drink holders to giant avocados. This fun trend dates back to 2015 when Taylor Swift posted a photo to her Instagram account of her riding a giant inflatable swan, and every summer since, the trend has grown.
No pool party in Vancouver is complete without one of these floaties this summer!
Take your pool party to the next level
All of these fun floaties can help make your pool party memorable for years, and perfectly Instagram-worthy. From bachelorette-themed pool parties to a massive end of summer bash, these fun party accessories add a splash of colour and whimsy to every event!
If you’re thinking of throwing an unforgettable kids birthday party then why not use floaties as unique invitations? You can write on the bottom of them and then the kids can use them at the party! For a more adult take you could even use a drink floaties instead. BYOF anyone?
We have more tips to help take your summer pool party to the next level on our blog.
So many unique pool floaties to choose from
The pool floatie market has endless options for you and your family and it will be difficult to just pick one. Floaties can range in price from under $10 to well over $100 these days, so chances are you’ll find one that is the right price for you.
Some of the best places to buy pool floaties right now include:
- FUNBOY, their giant unicorn and swan floats have gained them almost 90,000 followers on Instagram
- BigMouth, they make some uniquely shaped pool floats including one that looks like and ice cream sandwich
- Urban Outfitters, has a great selection of pool floaties like their unique patterned flamingo
- Amazon, always a good bet to find a wide selection
- Indigo, even the bookstore chain has gotten in on this trend!
- The Dollar Store, for those who are looking to float on a budget